We asked four bloggers to create tasty game day recipes using plastic packaging and cooking tools, which make preparing, serving, and storing favorite game day foods easier than ever. Check out the bloggers’ delicious recipes and helpful tips below—and find out how plastics can help you plan your next game day party or tailgate.
Game Day Recipes
- Pepperoni Pizza PoppersRead More
Recipe by Renee Hirschberg, Eat.Live.Blog.
Makes 12 poppers or 4 servings
- Plastics Help Sports Fans Celebrate Big Game Day with Less WasteRead More
Americans celebrating a big game will buy, prepare, and devour lots of food and drink. That can result in quite a bit of waste.
- Goat Cheese Bruschetta BitesRead More
Recipe by Jenna Weber, Eat, Live, Run
Makes about 24 bites
- Slow Cooker Chicken SlidersRead More
Recipe by Gaby Dalkin, What’s Gaby Cooking
Makes 6 sliders
- Fire Roasted Pineapple, Black Bean and Coconut SalsaRead More
Recipe by Robyn Lindars, Grill Grrl
Makes 5 cups